wordpress24.net
WordPress Tutorial and Plugins Guide
Show MenuHide Menu
Wordpress tutorial for beginners - set up WordPress, add WordPress plugins, change and create WordPress themes, Wordpress SEO, and more.

WordPress Slider Tutorial : How to Add an Image Slider to WordPress

August 7, 2013
WordPress Slider Tutorial : How to Add an Image Slider to WordPress

WOW Slider: http://wowslider.com/ WordPress Slider Full Tutorial: http://wowslider.com/wordpress-jquery-slider.html This video is for WOW Slider v.2.4+ 1. Cr…

18 Comments
wowslider
August 7, 2013 at 9:24 pm

Actually, our main product is a desktop software and we developed plugin additionally to it, not vice-versa.
We have released a new version few days ago and offer 50% discount (offer is valid through July 03, 2013). Please contact with Customer Support at support [at] wowslider [dot] com.

sarmen b
August 7, 2013 at 9:46 pm

great plugin, thank you! i love what you’ve made. i just wish i didnt have to use the software to upload the slider because it would make be have to explain to the customer how they can upload a slideshow for themselves. Also It would be great if the price for unlimited use can be dropped to around $50 . There would be more buyers for you including me. :)

larry morgan
August 7, 2013 at 10:34 pm

this would have been better if this video had sound

Nghia Nghia
August 7, 2013 at 11:32 pm

WPSignalTracker – Developer Rights (a)
WPSignalTracker is the ultimate social signals monitoring dashboard, that allows you to monitor all of your sites and post social media sharing on Twitter, Facebook, Google+, Pinterest, Linkedin, StumbleUpon, and Delicious.
jvz6.com/c/94407/40905

wowslider
August 7, 2013 at 11:43 pm

I’m not sure that understand you correctly.
1) “wordpress home page” is wordpress [dot] org. Of course, you couldn’t affect on this page. If you mean home page of your own website or Dashboard, you can add ready modules only using WOWSlider->Add new (or Plugin->Add new).
2) “I have installed wordpress on my computer”. Do you mean WOWSlider app? You can generate modules using WOWSlider app. only. It’s impossible to create new sliders or edit existing sliders directly in WordPress.

israel diaz
August 8, 2013 at 12:28 am

It’s posible to do it on-line in the wordpress home page? or is only if I have installed wordpress on my computer?

thanks

wowslider
August 8, 2013 at 12:42 am

The Dashboard is a tool to quickly access the most used areas of your blog’s Administration and to provide glimpses into other areas of the WordPress community.

Moni SK
August 8, 2013 at 1:11 am

What is Dashboard?

wowslider
August 8, 2013 at 1:32 am

You can set any size for your slideshow. Go to Gallery->Properties->Images.

middigirl
August 8, 2013 at 1:37 am

Can you modify the size of the slider?

Breaking Wave
August 8, 2013 at 2:07 am

I keep getting the same error message. whats the problem?

wowslider
August 8, 2013 at 3:04 am

To add each new slider you should generate it in WOWSlider app., add a module in WordPress and paste shortcode in the place where you want your slider to appear.

marcelmacasso
August 8, 2013 at 3:42 am

Will it add for every extra slider that’s added every php/javascript double? Or does it just take the pictures then?

Jeff Larsen
August 8, 2013 at 4:19 am

All right! great tutorial.

Erik Wahlen
August 8, 2013 at 5:10 am

I have created a lot of wordpress websites for me and for my clients and I know that configuring wordpress can be a hassle and most marketers get it wrong. So I decided to create a video training. if you wanna learn more search on YTube for a video with the title: ——»”X3 wordpress training” «– and transform WP into a money making machine

Joe Welton
August 8, 2013 at 5:24 am

I have created a lot of wordpress websites and from my experience I can tell you that configuring wordpress can be a huge hassle and most webmasters get it all wrong. So I decided to record every detail of my work in a video training. I posted a sample video from the training on my channel.. go here: ===> /watch?v=8PUiid82f64 <– or click on my username

MakeableDESIGNS
August 8, 2013 at 5:50 am

how can I add this to my blog on blogger?

Anielas Fimo
August 8, 2013 at 6:14 am

Thanks for the tutorial. I installed everything, but I always get a message saying “wrong slider” what does that mean?